Congratulations on your new puppy!
Did you just adopt a new puppy? Whether you are a new or experienced dog owner, the team at Eagan Pet Clinic will strive to provide you with the best puppy care possible!
We are excited to welcome your loving and adorable companion to our family at Eagan Pet Clinic! We will be here to support and provide you with all of the puppy care, guidance, and information you will need to ensure that your new puppy grows up strong, healthy and happy!
Your Puppy's First Wellness Exam
At your new family member's first visit, we will answer any and all of your questions concerning caring for your puppy, including food and nutrition, potty training, vaccinations, and behavioral issues. At Eagan Pet Clinic, we understand how overwhelming it can be to own a new puppy and we are here to help!
Your puppy's first visit with us includes:
- A complete physical examination of your puppy
- A comprehensive and safe vaccination schedule tailored to your puppy's overall health, lifestyle, and age
- Intestinal parasite deworming
- Discussion on socialization, microchipping, dietary recommendations, home dental care, pet insurance
- Discussion of the spay/neuter procedure
- Discussion of flea, tick, heartworm and internal parasite prevention
- An picture session that we will use to generate an individualized magnet of your puppy
At the time of your first visit, please bring any prior health information provided to you about your puppy such as vaccination history or previous dewormings that were administered. If your puppy is experiencing soft stool or diarrhea, then please bring a stool sample that is no more than four hours old.